April 9, 2010

so hard to say goodbye...

...to my 20's!

on easter sunday, i turned the dreaded 30! i am embracing it and liking the new decade so far...

but so much happened during my 20's. here are some things i remember the most.

i graduated from collage.


i went to tanzania, africa. i met my husband.

i moved to nashville, i taught my first art class.

i got engaged.

i got married!

i adopted duke! i moved to my hometown!

i got pregnant!

i had kate!

i got the job i have always wanted. i bought a house.

and other random things...i lived in west, middle and east tennessee, i taught every grade level of art, i was on the front row of an offspring concert, i became an aunt, i went to grad school, i lost two of my uncles, i was in two makin' music shows, i visited brandi in chicago, i was a bridesmaid more times than i can count, i watched every episode of friends, i learned to paint with oil, i spent the night in the fhu art house, i broke in to a house in henderson (acidentally), i visited alabama for the first time, i went to see mamma mia, i went to lima peru, i drove from michigan to east tennessee all by myself, i gained weight, i lost weight, i gained weight, i bought my first new car, i discovered aveda, fiestaware, anthropologie, ikea, urban outfitters, and pottery barn, i learned to decorate cakes (sort of), i met faith hill, i read all the twilight books, and so so so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment