June 11, 2010

etsy goodness

i have been obsessed with etsy for awhile now....here are some of my most recent purchases!

after i already decided to buy this awesome amy butler patchwork bag, i realized it was called the"kate patchwork"...perfect!

this is my all-time fave fabric -cherry wallflower- from amy butler...it is discontinued, so i have a few yards that i am super stingy with...

this seller made this little zippy bag just for me, i needed something cushioned and tiny enough for my ipod shuffle...it is so perfect (and adorable)!

this was kate's easter dress...i really don't need to say more...precious right!?!?

this is by far my fave thing i (or my hubby) has bought from etsy...it is called the mamma bird necklace...the wing represents a baby bird...*sigh* kate's name is on the back...i wear it almost every single day! love love love it!

1 comment: